Subway has given us the opportunity to express our love for food and thoughts of creation by creating a Tellsubway or Subwaylistens survey. The Subway listens survey is only a 1-Minute Survey enables you to give your feedback on food, how can they improvise on it, what new can they come up with and most of all how to improve the overall experience.
When life gives you free double chocolate chip cookies, that melts in your mouth as soon as you take the first bite, where the flavors start to play and your taste buds start to shake one can’t miss an opportunity to lose that cookie especially when it is completely FREE. On taking Subwaylistens survey they will offer you a free cookie to you on your next visit to any Subway Outlet.
How to be a part of this survey. First of all, in order to gain the full advantages and benefits of the survey we need to explain you the very basic two-line rules that you need to be aware of. First and the very most important part is the eligibility criteria. What is it? Well below you can get the details and see for yourself if you are eligible to take the tellsubway or subway listens survey. You need to have
- Valid Receipt: A valid receipt of your Subway visit is required. It should not be older than 5 days.
- Age Requirement: Be at least 18 years of age.
- Device: A running computer or a laptop or mobile phone with internet facilities. Internet is must to complete the survey.
- Language: A Basic knowledge of the English Language
How to Take Subwaylistens Survey at www.subwaylistens.com in 2020
Imagine getting a chance to be a part of one of the world’s largest food chain organization and have your name on a wall, or on a menu or even hey on a daily special, even the thought of it makes it exciting. Only if we had a certain platform where our voices could be heard, our views could be valued and our choices of taste be made to existence. Well guess what, we are in total luck.
Perfect! Now that we know the rules let’s move ahead and indulge ourselves in the Subwaylistens survey. Let’s start by visiting the website which is www.subwaylistens.com.
Once you visit the website choose your preferred language and add your information which includes your Email Address, First Name and Last Name.
After this you shall be directed to the page where you will be asked for further details which will include
- Subway # or Store # as listed on your receipt. The customer needs to have is a receipt of the purchase with the survey invitation code written on it, the code is always written on the top of the receipt.
- Date of Birth
- Time of the purchase and term ID this you can find on the top middle corner of the receipt.
- All this above shall be provided to you on your receipt so therefore it is very important to keep the receipt safe. If you get confused you can get further guide and help from the link shared on the same screen which says Where can I find this information on the receipt?
- Once this is all done you will be directed to the page where the real fun begins. There you shall find all relevant questions that will be asked to you and suggestions to be made. It will be that part where your inner master chief rises.
- The final step is for you which is a reward to complete the survey. Once the survey is completed you shall be awarded with free cookies or multiple coupons or even a 10% discount. Yes, this is how much subway values a feedback in order to improvise its operations food taste and services.
Through completing Tell Subway or subway listens survey and being part of it you may never know you can end up being a master chief for them or might end up being part of a change of the whole ambiance, culture and design to the food and environment that they serve. An added advantage to this is that the tellsubway free cookie survey is very customer friendly as it does not take much time and is completed in only one minute minutes. It is very hassled free for the customer. This Survey is great opportunity to express an opinion where a voice of a lay man is heard.
- Toll Free: Call 1-800-888-4848.
- Mailing Address: Find Contact Us information here. To write a letter to CEO, Suzanne Greco, address an envelope with 325 Subway Avenue, Milford, CT 06461, USA.
- Office Phone: The corporate office phone number is 203-877-4281.
Subway near you and near me
Now days due to advancement of technology one can simply locate a subway branch near them through the phone over the internet or through mobile applications or maps or most of all they can use the subway locator application to find one near them. It would be unusual for someone for not knowing a subway joint near them since it is very popular, you can find allot of local joints and branches near you. Subway provides a number of variety of restaurants across the globe making users comfortable to go and have their cravings for fresh sandwiches at ease.
Sunday: 08:00 – 22:00
Monday: 07:00 – 00:00
Tuesday: 07:00 – 00:00
Wednesday: 07:00 – 00:00
Thursday: 07:00 – 00:00
Friday: 07:00 – 00:00
Saturday: 08:00 – 22:00
What are the Popular Subway menu Items?
Subways is known for its delicious quality, taste and texture. By Just looking at all the fresh salads on display smelling the aroma of the freshly baked breads looking at the colorful sauces being poured on those green grass makes you dazzled where one can’t resist. The most popular subway menus are
- Subway Sandwich (The Best)
- Wraps by Survey
- Freshly baked muffins
- Subway pizza items for sale
- Baked fresh good
- Subway Salad
Subway is an American privately-held restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches. It is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world. It also is the largest single-brand restaurant chain, and the largest restaurant operator, in the world.
The history of Subway started in 1965 when Fred DeLuca borrowed $1,000 from a friend named Peter Buck. It was initially named Pete’s Super Submarines however by 1968, the two men changed the name of their restaurant chain to Subway.
Its prime core value is to serve fresh sandwiches and salads. It disregards preservatives therefore its slogan is Eat Fresh.
The first Subway was opened in Fresno, California, in 1978. The first Subway outside of North America opened in Bahrain in December 1984 and there onwards it expanded to such extent that now we see subway in every corner of the world.